Pop Culture Magic is all about taking what you love in modern culture and turning it into part of your spiritual practice.
In pop culture magic foundations you’ll learn how to turn your fan interests into viable pop culture magic systems that you can use in your spiritual work. Whether you’re just starting to practice pop culture magic or you’ve been practicing it for a while, this class will show you how to level up your pop culture magic. You will learn:
- How to develop deeper relationships with pop culture spirits
- Why you want to work with pop culture spirits
- How to develop practical magic techniques based off pop culture
- Why social media is one of the most pop culture magic tools you have available
- How to create a pop culture magic system.
This is a 12 week class where’ll we will be meeting every other week via webinar. In between our meetings, you’ll be putting into practice what you’ve learned. By the end of this class you will develop a pop culture magic system that you can use in your daily life.
Why would I want to take this class?
If you’re a geek or a nerd, then this class is perfect because it shows you how to take what you love and work with it on a whole new level. If’ you’re a magician who likes to experiment, this class shows you how to take contemporary culture and apply it to your magical work. What I teach in this class is how to adapt your magical work to modern culture so that you can take what you truly connect with on an emotional level and make it part of your spiritual life.
Plus you get the opportunity to work with me, the original pop culture magician.
Who is this class for?
This class is for anyone who identifies as a pop culture Pagan or magician or is a fan of pop culture and has always wondered what it would be like to work with their favorites heroes and villains through magic.
When does this class meet?
We meet every other week via Webinar. Class dates are August 9th, 23, September 6, 20, October 4th and 18th from 6pm PST to 7pm PST.
What’s the investment for this class?
The investment for this class is $125. If you’ve been wanting to level up your pop culture magic or learn exactly what pop culture magic is, then this class is for you.
About the Teacher
I’m Taylor Ellwood, mad scientist and magical experimenter. I wrote Pop Culture Magick and Pop Culture Magic 2.0 and edited the Pop Culture Grimoire and Pop Culture Grimoire 2.0.
When you take this class you get the following bonuses:
- Access to an online forum where you can share your work with other people in the class.
- Recordings of the teleconferences.
- A Half-hour one-on-one session with me to discuss your work and answer any questions you have.
- A bonus Q and A Teleconference session after the class is finished.
- A pop culture magic challenge after the class is finished to help you put your new skills to work.
If you’ve been wanting to level your magic up, this class is for you. The investment is $125. Sign up and reserve your spot!
The following books will enhance this class for you.
Special Bonus: If you sign up for this class and decide to buy these books I will do a special deal where you buy three and get one free. Include the code PCMSpecial in your order and I’ll contact you with a link.