Magic on the Edge 2.0 is an anthology of experimental occultism, testing the cutting edges of magical practice to reveal intriguing experiments and new ideas, to push the future of magical practice forward and provide further inspiration for other practitioners. It is edited by Taylor Ellwood, the managing non-fiction editor of Immanion Press. It is a sequel to Magick on the Edge, which was published in 2006 by Immanion Press
We are looking for articles 3k to 6k words in length on topics that can include the following:
- Innovative explorations of magical traditions
- Experimental techniques with contemporary disciplines such as space/time magic, internal alchemy, laboratory alchemy, ceremonial magic, neoshamanism, etc.,
- Creative meditation practices
- Unconventional approaches to ceremonial magic and other traditional practices of magic
- The blending of art or science with magic.
- Each article needs to include a practical exercise for readers
- Got an idea? Run it by me and I’ll give you feedback (see contact info below).
The deadline for articles has been pushed back to October 15th. We are looking to publish this anthology in 2013.
For more information or questions contact Taylor